This is how I feel like now😂

Good day people out there.
Well, I've started a blog and wanted to write a post. I feel quite blank to be honest. No ideas, no lightbulbs popping out of my head. I need an inspiration and this picture just made it appear.

Alright guys, my name is Morgan and I have taken a big step in my life by creating a blog. Really want to maintain my enthusiasm and I hope it lasts long enough. I'm an ordinary guys, studying my 2nd year in Law at UUM. I have a perfect family and all the happiness a person can get.

 

I don't want to be like this in future😅

So basically, the reason I started my blog is to get my readers to know what I do in my life. I shop a lot, I travel a lot, I study a lot and eat a lot. I'll be posting many things related to my life as a shopper, Law student, tourist and foodie here from time to time. All you guys have to do is to read my posts and decide whether I have an interesting life or not, okay?

It's a request, don't worry😝

If you guys need any details of any of my posts, feel free drop a comment. Make my blog your frequent stop as there will be many great posts in future. 

Make way for MorganTalkies😎

See you soon!

Signing Off,

Morgan Phrasaddha Naidu Puspakaran

P.S. One last meme for the post...

Hope you do😇